Re: [opensuse-translation] New Language (Esperanto)
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:33:53 -0300
Buenas Carlos,

To be more clear, the point is that me and Diego already have our
hands up to be volunteer and help with esperanto localization for
openSUSE.

I'm not sure about what id Diergo wishes to use for the svn account,
for me I would like to use my regular openSUSE account "CarlosRibeiro"

Also I don't know how to work and use po files, but I have a quickly
idea who its works. If does you have any quickly step-by-step on who
to work with, will be very helpful.

Thanks for while
Best regards CarlosRibeiro