Re: [opensuse-translation] New Language (Esperanto)
Hi,

And don't forget that openSUSE in Esperanto means that other upstream
projects are translated in Esperanto too (like GNOME, KDE, etc) as we
basically translate YaST and some cli programs where openSUSE is the
upstream.

Regards,

Luiz F. Ranghetti