Re: [opensuse-translation] New Language (Esperanto)
Hello everybody,

Do you have any news about including Esperanto support to OpenSUSE?
Is there anything missing to happen? Are we waiting for someone? I'm
anxious to use the system in Esperanto!

Diego Souza
Cel: +55 (13) 8806-8476
Google+ | GTalk | Twitter | Youtube