Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 19:37:20 +0200
Am Freitag, 4. Mai 2012, 12:56:15 schrieb Andrea Turrini:
If I have understood correctly [1], we have to translate every file,
also SLE-related things since they are available in openSUSE:Factory
(but they will not be included in installation media).
Yes, I see your point, but wouldn't it be acceptable to package the SLE
translation instead? (where it exists)

There are probably not many openSUSE users that use the SLE-Modules for YaST
and for those it would surely be acceptable to have a slightly delayed
translation, imho. (Their translations are probably better, since non of my
team has ever seen those sections before)

Kind Regards,
Michael