[opensuse-translation] Re: i18n.o.o update
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:38:26 +0400
2012/5/2 Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!
This is just a warning message: I committed a new stats script to the
SVN, so i18n.o.o should be updated during the day. While I hope
everything will go fine, there can be some problems with permissions
and other stuff, which could lead to incorrect page rendering. So, if
you face such issues tomorrow (or today, according to your timezone)
don't be scared, just report here =)
Or not. The problem came out of nowhere — our server does not have
gettext-tools installed. Shame on me

--
Regards, Minton.