Re: [opensuse-translation] Global localization issues
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2012-04-27 18:14, Leandro Regueiro wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

Well, it might be a bit excessive, don't you think? Is there any
problem with hosting these files on the server?

I don't think it is excessive to remove a language with no translation
done, and no translators. Actually, we wold remove nothing, just the
appearance that a language is being worked on.

http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/toplist.php

Javanese (jv), Albanian (sq) and Swahili (sw) have 0 strings done.
Lao (lo) has 1%.
They seem abandoned languages.

I don't see problems with removing languages with no translations at
all, but IMHO removing one language which has some strings translated
(despite they are only 400 strings and despite it has no translators)
is a bad idea, since any new translator which can appear tomorrow for
that languages can use this previous translations as a base.

Bye.