Re: [opensuse-translation] Global localization issues
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

What do you think, should we define a way to determine really
«unmaintained» langs and drop such languages? Or at least do something
about them?

As long as they do not exceed the number of, say, 20 or 25 I would not
remove them. It is not worth the trouble, IMO.

But we should not ship those basically empty or very outdated yast
translation packages. I guess I'll skip all languages during packaging,
that are listed in trunk/yast/wanted_languages.

This probably needs better documentation and, maybe, better
implementation ;)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany