[opensuse-translation] [OT] Translation agency looking for open source translators
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:56:46 +0200
Hi everyone,

I hope this will not be seen as spam, but I thought some of you might profit
from that offer:

The agency I work for from time to time is currently looking for new
translators, namely for those languages:
- French Canadian
- Romanian
- Slovak
- Czech
- Polish

They usually work in pairs of two, mainly translating from English in your
mother tongue. Their topics usually cover commercial open source products
(websites, manuals, presentations, ...).
Only real requirement beside the fact that you should be able to at least read
English and be able to write your native language in proper grammar is that
you must be able to issue invoices (or else you won't get paid :P).

This probably isn't enough to make a living by itself, but it's certainly some
nice pocket money if you are a student.

Please send further questions and applications directly to eric@bureau-
cornavin.com (no word resumes please :-) )
  • No further messages