Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Alexander Melentyev
<minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 10. April 2012, 13:41:16 schrieb Leandro Regueiro:
one of the things some of us always wanted is a way to get an overall
stats bar for a given language, so it can be put in another website
like the translators groups sites. Is possible to have something like
that?
Oh, has this become a wish thread now? :D
(or is there some particular place where we should report to?)

Because I'm always interested in how many strings have changed/removed/newly
introduced in comparision to the previous release(s), to see what's actually
been done.
Not a wish thread, but it is always interesting to know what people
need. Can't promise anything on wishes, cause it is really advanced
functionality, but if somebody has any useful code examples I can try
to integrate this.

As for the earlier mentioned bugs and functions, I'm currently testing
new script version on localhost, which should fix those. Cheer up
screenshot attached! =)

It looks great, but how to get there if no appropiate link is provided
in the sidebar?