Re: [opensuse-translation] Total number of strings in the statistics
On 15/04/12 14:33, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On zondag 15 april 2012 14:08:07 Michael Skiba wrote:
Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 13:48:30 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Thanks for providing a script. But I think this should really be managed
somewhere else. So that all languages get updated/merged automatically.

I agree, but it did not always happen now and in the past, so I wrote the
script.

Thank for the script that is similar to the one I use and that someone
has provided in this ML some time ago.

The problem is that sometimes I forgot to update pot files and run the
script...

Best,
Andrea