Re: [opensuse-translation] Total number of strings in the statistics
On zondag 15 april 2012 14:08:07 Michael Skiba wrote:
Am Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 13:48:30 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Thanks for providing a script. But I think this should really be managed
somewhere else. So that all languages get updated/merged automatically.

I agree, but it did not always happen now and in the past, so I wrote the
script.

Btw. I'm no expert regarding the gettext tools, but shouldn't the "loc" var
in your script changed to the translators respective locale? (I don't even
know what this setting does *gg* ). Maybe your script could evaluate the
LANG- Variable of the shell? (you can check all the vars by running
'env').

Of course the language setting at the top of the script should be set to your
language. I forgot to mention that in my e-mail.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf