Re: [opensuse-translation] Commit rights?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:27:34 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 11:54:14 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
Just send us an _encrypted_ password, that you would like to use for the
opensuse SVN server. To encrypt the password, you can use the attached
bash script as follows:

Usage:
./svn-password <svn-repo> [<user-name>]

Interesting method.

What it is not clear is what is the svn-repo, opensuse-i18n for all of us,
or how we named the svn directory on our systems.
This is a little script from Daniel Schmidt @ suse. In our case (the not-
internal-suse-svn-repos?!) you give opensuse-i18n (or opensuse-doc) as a
parameter for <svn-repo>, regardless how you named the repo on your local
machine. It is purely for the script to distinguish between two different
methods of creating a passwort: opensuse-i18n and opensuse-doc passwords are
hashed with perls crypt() function, while any other passwords are hashed via
md5.

Regards,
Michael
< Previous Next >