Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:58:23 +0200
Am Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 10:56:07 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
business="CASA casa-ats heartbeat kernel-update-tool linux-user-mgmt \
registration s390 slepos-installation xpram"

I'll move this info to the 50-etc directory soon.
No pushing, just a friendly reminder :-)

I no longer merge them and ignore them while building the openSUSE
translation packages--but they are probably still confusing... I'm not
that what we should actually do with these files.

Do you want to move the translations itself too or just the .pot files? Should
we delete those files ourself or will you do it?

Regards,
Michael