Re: [opensuse-translation] Commit rights?
Onsdag 11. april 2012 19.24.23 skrev Michael Skiba:
Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 18:58:06 schrieb Olav P.:
I got a new password from Berlios now and I can log in there. However,
this
Berlios username and password does not let me commit openSUSE
translations.

Are you sure I do not need renewed commit rights after the move to
svn.opensuse.org?

Well as you said yourself, you got a NEW password from BerliOS. But the new
opensuse-i18n-svn uses the one you had when they moved (I guess they just
copied the svn auth file). So unless you can figure out what your BerliOS
password was before the move, you'll have to wait until Karl returns
(probably during business hours tomorrow CEST) to send you a new one.

But the waiting shouldn't be the problem, you can already check out the
latest version of your language and start translating right away :)

Regards,
Michael

I have checked out and updated from svn.opensuse.org (and translated) for
quite a while :), only not been able to commit translations.

So I'm not really in a hurry. I'll ask Karl how to proceed one of these days.

Cheers

Olav