Re: [opensuse-translation] Commit rights?
Onsdag 11. april 2012 18.23.18 skrev Michael Skiba:
Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 17:55:38 schrieb Olav P.:
No it doesn't work.

I have an old novell account i think I have used to commit translations in
the past, but the login info for that account does not work.

I think what Carlos meant is that it uses the same login credentials from
BerliOS, if you had an account there and were able to submit to the BerliOS-
openSUSE-Repo. Did you have an account?

Regards,
Michael

Yes, but i had a disk crash since then and those credentials were stored only
in a virtual wallet.

I'll try to retrieve the password from Berlios (I didn't think it would work
anymore after the server switch).

Thanks

Olav