Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
  • From: Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:08:19 +0200
Am Dienstag, 10. April 2012, 13:41:16 schrieb Leandro Regueiro:
one of the things some of us always wanted is a way to get an overall
stats bar for a given language, so it can be put in another website
like the translators groups sites. Is possible to have something like
that?
Oh, has this become a wish thread now? :D
(or is there some particular place where we should report to?)

Because I'm always interested in how many strings have changed/removed/newly
introduced in comparision to the previous release(s), to see what's actually
been done.

Regards,
Michael