Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:41:16 +0200
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

2012/4/4 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
It would be great, if the toplists could be added somehow--I'm sure,
even the openSUSE marketing would be highly interested in it ;)
Actually, those lists do not change much last years (except for the
numbers, of course)

Sure, but this is all about numbers ;)  And new languages, of course.
And sometime, unfortunately, languages becoming unmaintained.  It would
be intersting to see changes from release to release.  Someone good in
doing spreadsheets and "reports"?

Right now it has fixed size of 960px. There is an option of making the
main text block "float" (thus use all available space), but I had no
luck with it on my localhost Bento mockup. I'm about to look at it
once again later. As of now, maybe our Bento guru Thomas could help =)

I guess you can mail Tome directly.  I do not know whether Tom regularly
reads this list.

Last, it would look better, if we'd right align all table cells with
numbers.
Yes, I thought about it too. It's on my TODO ;)

Thanks, I'm looking forward! :-)

Hi,
one of the things some of us always wanted is a way to get an overall
stats bar for a given language, so it can be put in another website
like the translators groups sites. Is possible to have something like
that?

Bye