Re: [opensuse-translation] Chit chat: "Please"
On vrijdag 6 april 2012 04:20:48 Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a go at several yast files, and I find one curious thing: many
of the the strings that have been modified, has been to remove the
"please" in the sentences. And in several files.

Some rule has been defined where "please" is not nice anymore? >;-)

In Dutch, we leave out the please already for a long time and the really for
that matter. But that's our culture. So if you want something there, add it or
leave it out.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf