[opensuse-translation] lokalize
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 23:29:21 +0200 (CEST)

I'm trying again the lokalize program (4.7.4-3.6.3.x86_64). The ability to see the previous string and the modifications compared with the current string is very nice.

However... I sorely miss the validation checks that kbabel does. It forces me to edit with lokalize, save, then load in kbabel and verify.

Yes, of course, I could verify with my own scripts, but kbabel places the editor automatically on each wrong string and shift-pgdn positions me on the next.

Any idea if/when the lokalize team plan to add that feature?

- -- Cheers / Saludos,