Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:25:42 +0400
2012/4/4 Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
It would be great, if the toplists could be added somehow--I'm sure,
even the openSUSE marketing would be highly interested in it ;)
Actually, those lists do not change much last years (except for the
numbers, of course)
Additionally I noticed that the Bento theme introduced lots of white
space and even if you enlarge the browser window, the table does not
make use of the available width.  Thus, many languages unnecessarily
consume two or even three lines instead of just one :-(  Is it hardcoded
in Bento or can you customize it?
Right now it has fixed size of 960px. There is an option of making the
main text block "float" (thus use all available space), but I had no
luck with it on my localhost Bento mockup. I'm about to look at it
once again later. As of now, maybe our Bento guru Thomas could help =)
Last, it would look better, if we'd right align all table cells with
numbers.
Yes, I thought about it too. It's on my TODO ;)
--
Regards, Minton.