Re: [opensuse-translation] i18n.opensuse.org - Bug
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Le 02/04/2012 19:16, Alexander Melentyev a écrit :

Those table never were sortable (I'm 146% sure about it). I think you
mean so called toplists, which were sorted by translated strings count
(while stats tables were sorted alphabetically). Toplists have not
found its' way in the new design when Thomas updated i18n.o.o to use
Bento theme, but are still generated without any stylesheets (see,
e.g. http://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/toplist.php )
Maybe they will return in the new version, too. I'm considering some
facelifting to the i18n.o.o design also.

Yes, I mean the toplists.

It would be great, if the toplists could be added somehow--I'm sure,
even the openSUSE marketing would be highly interested in it ;)

Additionally I noticed that the Bento theme introduced lots of white
space and even if you enlarge the browser window, the table does not
make use of the available width. Thus, many languages unnecessarily
consume two or even three lines instead of just one :-( Is it hardcoded
in Bento or can you customize it?

I think it would already help, if you'd abbreviate "Translated" and
"Untranslated" in the table header ("Transl." and "Untransl."?).

Last, it would look better, if we'd right align all table cells with
numbers.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany