Re: [opensuse-translation] Kurdish (Kurmancî)
"Rizgan K. Gerdenzeri" <rizgan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I like opensuse project very much and thats why I would like to help you
to translate it into new language - Kurdish.

For the SVN, see the mail I sent you separately.

For yast, we already have initial po translation files, where you can
continue:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/yast/ku/po

If you want to work on the other files (desktop menue, release notes,
etc.), I can initialize the "lcn" directory for Kurdish as well.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany