Re: [opensuse-translation] Possible typo in snapper.xx.po
Michael Skiba <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Ok so basicly you're saying that we should report typos in bugzilla (makes
sense, since it minimizes the risk of getting lost also everything is in one
place).

Yes, that's it.

Is there anything we can do to make the process more streamline?

Sending patches to the maintainers would probably also ok. But then,
you would be on your own to figure out all the needed background info
(who is the maintainer, where is the repo, etc.).

What's with the component tag in bugzilla?
YaST-Modules all belong in YaST I guess, but where do I file
webyast/lcn under? (btw. what does lcn actually stand for?)

Yes, for yast typos, please use the yast component. For the rest,
use what might fit best and as fallback "other" or "translation". If
you know the real maintainer, assign it to him. BTW, you can assign
yast typo bugs directly to yast2-maintainers@xxxxxxx (but only yast typo
bugs, please).

lcn stands for "localization" (not invented by me).

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany