[opensuse-translation] Re: New yast strings coming soon
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

New pot files are now available and I'll call the merge script now :-)

Something worth to add:

There are several modules that are not useful in the openSUSE context.
coolo identified those last time and they defined in
50-tools/y2-prep-packages.sh, my old and ugly merge script:

business="CASA casa-ats heartbeat kernel-update-tool linux-user-mgmt \
registration s390 slepos-installation xpram"

I'll move this info to the 50-etc directory soon.

I no longer merge them and ignore them while building the openSUSE
translation packages--but they are probably still confusing... I'm not
that what we should actually do with these files.

Some background: The yast developers cannot easily identify, which files
are needed for SLE only. Thus they will submit everything when asked to
update the pot files ;)

In the afternoon, I'll approach the other developers to refresh the lcn
files.

This unfortunately will take a little bit longer.

I just asked the maintainers to submit new pot files; this is the
reminder mail sent to them:

[You receive this message because you are one of the POT file
maintainers listed in
https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/50-pot/MAINTAINERS.]

We moved the openSUSE translation SVN from Berlios to opensuse.org; we
also transferred the password file. So, either use the same password
that you know by heart, or look it up somewhere at ~/.subversion/auth/
.

Please, submit the "@PACKAGE@" POT file later this week to:

https://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-i18n/trunk/lcn/50-pot

Edit the MAINTAINERS file, if necessary: add new files and remove
obsoletes.

If you need help, ask Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany