Re: [opensuse-translation] Correcting links in software.o....org
On 30.03.2012 18:53, Alexander Melentyev wrote:
2012/3/30 Thomas Schmidt<tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I updated the file on software.o.o.
Oh, BTW, I remember times translations were updated automatically
(IIRC, every day). Is there a way to establish this once again? Or,
maybe, you know some other way around for us to push translations in?
(so that translators would not need to bug you or report to bugzilla
asking for manual update every time they change some text or link)

Hi,
I don't think the translations were ever updated automatically,
because the workflow contains merging in the new po file,
pushing to git and deploying the server. I try to update the translations
regulary.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)