Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Translating a 6-page OBS article
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:48:23 +1000
Japanese translation done. Please check the attached file and tell me if
you find some troubles in it.

Note: For Japanese, please use IPAPMincho font if possible. ;-)

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/

Thank you so much for this - I sadly don't know any Japanese but I'm
sure the translation will be excellent. I'm excited to see this
article finally getting into print. Many members of the community
kindly contributed their experiences and knowledge, so I hope it will
find a good audience.

Thank you again, Satoru

all the best,

Helen