Re: [opensuse-translation] Possible typo in snapper.xx.po
On 01/04/12 01:11, Michael Skiba wrote:
Btw. where should one report such typos? I've tried the bugzilla recently,
but
the feedback was not that great (I wask asked for y2logs repeatedly, even
though I stated the line in the sourcecode(not the .po file) where the typo
was
and what the typo was :| ).

Usually I report such typos via bugzilla, providing the whole item
(comments, source line, msgid) from the POT file and a proposal for the
fix, as Carlos said.

To avoid a request for y2logs, once I was told to add a line like:

"y2logs are not needed as the bug is already apparent in the cited
source code"

Best,
Andrea