New yast strings coming soon (Re: [opensuse-translation] No new strings for oS 12.2?)
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Some time ago, we did a partial yast proofreading for SLE 11 SP2, and I
guess we still can make use of some of these improvements for openSUSE
12.2. I just asked Lukas and Jiri to merge in what is possible and then
submit fresh yast pot files to the trunk of our SVN server.

New pot files are now available and I'll call the merge script now :-)

In the afternoon, I'll approach the other developers to refresh the lcn
files.

This unfortunately will take a little bit longer.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany