[opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Translating a 6-page OBS article
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:20:45 +0900
Subject: [opensuse-marketing] Translating a 6-page OBS article
From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx, opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 20:31:20 GMT+0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I'm looking for help with translating an article about OBS, written by Helen
South. SUSE marketing really liked the article and they told me they can
help me get it in magazines in a large number of countries if we can get it
translated. The languages I will need are:
simple chinese
japanses
spanish
french
german
dutch

I'm going to translate it into Japanese this weekend.

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/