Re: [opensuse-translation] No new strings for oS 12.2?
  • From: Alexander Melentyev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:02:46 +0300
It's good there is someone still looking at the Roadmap =)
I beleive there should be string updates at least in yast bootloader
module since grub2 is named to be integrated. I don't expect many new
strings elsewhere (cause main features are new GCC, ARM port and
plymouth - so, no new work for translators), but some fuzzy stuff
definitely should pop up here and there.
--
Regards, Minton.