[opensuse-translation] Apply for Simplified Chinese Coordinator
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:49:43 +0800
Hi, I saw Simplified Chinese Coordinator is still thruth, who is my
friend and has switched to OS X for two years. so I wonder if I can
handle over his work as a new local Coordinator ?

I'm an openSUSE packager maintaining M17N, zh.opensuse.org localizer
and Chinese Sub-Forum Moderator. so I can regroup my resources and
find some persons to coordinate on l18n work.

Seems the task is urgent because we have little time left before 12.2
beta. so if you agree, please point me the remaining procedures to go
through. after that I can work from that on.

Regards,

Marguerite