Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:19:38 +0100

Le 29/11/2011 14:56, Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
Alexander Melentyev<minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I totally agree with that. The fact Berlios is not getting shut down
right now proves nothing, anything can happen. It's like sitting on a
gun powder barrell. Moving to svn.opensuse.org makes a lot of sense to
me.
Yes, it mostly looks the same to me.

But Berlios offers some features that opensuse.org currently does not:

svn+ssh is not available

adding new users is a rather manual process

Both features are probably not that important for us.

Maybe, missing features can be added later if necessary?

https is available, so svn+ssh is really needed?

Adding new users is your process (karl) ;) , but I think adding users is not
done very often.

Cheers,

Guillaume