Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
2011/11/29 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:
I think we should host openSUSE projects on our own servers to be able to do
what we want and get rid of external servers problems (like BerliOS
shutdown).
If BerliOS servers do not close right now, maybe they will close in a few
months, nobody knows.

So it makes sense to host i18n things on svn.opensuse.org.

It is my point of view.

Guillaume
I totally agree with that. The fact Berlios is not getting shut down
right now proves nothing, anything can happen. It's like sitting on a
gun powder barrell. Moving to svn.opensuse.org makes a lot of sense to
me.

Regards, Minton.