Re: [opensuse-translation] [IT version] Not traslated strings in oS 12.1
  • From: G G <hawake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:32:50 +0100
zypper dup
and it solves it...
You have to install using DVD. I didn't do it but DVD seems fine with
localization.

Thanks, i install openSUSE always using the DVD, so there is something
wrong in all the version available i think.

As far as I know, such strings are translated and the first one in the
menu is actually included in
/usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/desktop_translations.mo. I do not know
why it is not used.

The second one (Uninstall Wine Software) is not managed by us and it
should be provided by wine itself but it seems this is not the case.

I know Wine is not managed by you guys, in fact with the second
screenshot i wanted to emphasize "Software Management" and its
description "Get, Remove and Update Software". I found it through
Kickoff, looking for "software".

However there should be already an update planned for the near future
that should provide last translations.

Ok, thanks for answers!

Bye
hawake