Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
  • From: "Herve DUPUIS" <herve.dupuis1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:42:26 +0100
stop writting to me please
I have nothing to do with you !!!
Thank you to stop !!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel [SGT]" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "OS-trans" <opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All this are too technical for me so I have one question, will we
> be able to continue work with Vertaal after the changes?

Also for me this is too technical. My questions are: with git can we
still checkout/commit/update only our specific language in order to
save time/space/bandwidth?

Actually no. Even with git sparse checkout, you still need to clone
the whole repository.

Git is great for devs, but for translators with no dev background, it
would be a bit difficult to understand.

Regarding Vertaal, it doesn't support git.

--
Kind Regards