[opensuse-translation] landing page
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:36 +0100
Hi,

you've overwhelmed me with translations - thanks a lot!

we've put the landing page (www.opensuse.org) now on github.com and if
you like to translate it there are two options:
* Translation via github tools (my preferred way)
* Send me an email at aj@xxxxxxx and attach the files to it

For translation, please not only translate the text but check whether
the links are fine for your language as well. So, the German
translation can change the wiki link from http://en.opensuse.org to
http://de.opensuse.org etc. If you have questions, please ask!

Github workflow

* Go to http://github.com
* Create an account and login
* Go to https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page

To edit the pages via wiki:
* Click on the fork button and fork to yourself
* You'll be redirect to your version
* click on any file, say "Edit this file"
* Make your changes and comment them
* Add the end click on "Pull request" and say some nice words and then
"Send pull request"
* Now one of the admins will review the changes and take them

Alternatively you can checkout the pages via git or svn and do push
requests.

For svn read:
https://github.com/blog/966-improved-subversion-client-support

The url is
https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page/trunk

Just the diffs alone make it easier for me to see what's changing...

Thanks,
Andreas