Re: [opensuse-translation] Moving SVN to opensuse.org
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
All this are too technical for me so I have one question, will we
be able to continue work with Vertaal after the changes?

Also for me this is too technical. My questions are: with git can we
still checkout/commit/update only our specific language in order to
save time/space/bandwidth?

Actually no. Even with git sparse checkout, you still need to clone
the whole repository.

Git is great for devs, but for translators with no dev background, it
would be a bit difficult to understand.

Regarding Vertaal, it doesn't support git.

--
Kind Regards