[opensuse-translation] 12.1 Translations done / Release Notes
By now, 12.1 translations are mostly done. Thanks to all of you for
this!

As usual, we can now think about wanted online translation updates. The
first, I'd like to schedule for the technical release notes
(RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE). I just updated the pot file and would like to
publish this end of next week (2011-11-25)..

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany