Re: [opensuse-translation] Translation for front-page needed
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:33:39 +0100
On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 13:29:56 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
For www.opensuse.org we put a short paragraph at the beginning, it's
the first paragraph of the release announcement plus an additional
paragraph.

Please send me translations for these languages:
cs el es fi hu it jp nl sk pt-br ru zh-cn zh-tw

thanks!
Andreas

<h3>openSUSE 12.1: All Green!</h3>

It is November 16, 2011 and our mirrors have synced. Time to present
to you: <a href="http://software.opensuse.org/";>openSUSE 12.1</a>!
This release represents more than eight months
of work by our international community and brings you the best Free
Software has to offer. Awesome improvements include the latest GNOME
3.2 desktop as well as the newest from KDE, XFCE and LXDE; your
ownCloud made easy with mirall; Snapper-shots of your file system; and
much, much more. (<a href="http://news.opensuse.org/";>continue
reading</a>).</p>

You can <a href="http://en.opensuse.org/Product_highlights";>learn what
is

And if your language only has an English text when you go to:
http://www.opensuse.org/<yourlanguage>

Please translate as well:
<h2>Participate and join the community!</h2>
getting started with Linux, there are many ways for you to participate
in the openSUSE project. Join a <a
href="http://forums.opensuse.org/";>forum</a> to get help or help
others with openSUSE, find and <a
href="http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports";>report
bugs</a>, review the <a
href="http://doc.opensuse.org";>documentation</a>, send your <a
href="http://features.opensuse.org";>wish list</a> for new packages and
features, create and submit <a
href="http://build.opensuse.org";>patches</a>, or find other creative
ways to contribute. Whatever you do, take a few minutes to discuss
openSUSE with other users and become an active member of the openSUSE
communities. <a
href="http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:How_to_participate";>Would you like
to know more?</a></p>

thanks,