[opensuse-translation] Translation for front-page needed
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:29:56 +0100
For www.opensuse.org we put a short paragraph at the beginning, it's the
first paragraph of the release announcement plus an additional
paragraph.

Please send me translations for these languages:
cs el es fi hu it jp nl sk pt-br ru zh-cn zh-tw

thanks!
Andreas

<h3>openSUSE 12.1: All Green!</h3>

It is November 16, 2011 and our mirrors have synced. Time to present
to you: <a href="http://software.opensuse.org/";>openSUSE 12.1</a>! This
release represents more than eight months
of work by our international community and brings you the best Free
Software has to offer. Awesome improvements include the latest GNOME
3.2 desktop as well as the newest from KDE, XFCE and LXDE; your
ownCloud made easy with mirall; Snapper-shots of your file system; and
much, much more. (<a href="http://news.opensuse.org/";>continue
reading</a>).</p>

You can <a href="http://en.opensuse.org/Product_highlights";>learn what
is