Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:44:47 +0200
Hi guys
Just got the Release Announcement,
see the file ;-)

2011/11/15 Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>:
no worries,

We can start working on that as soon it will be available.

2011/11/15 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Pá, 2011-11-11 at 13:33 +0100, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
I hope today at some point we will have it available

Hi, where I can find that file to translation? Tomorrow is the Release
day...

Well it looks like that none of us will see that until it will be out,
sorry for the inconvenience

Jan

Kostas

--