Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:33:04 +0200
2011/11/11 Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Monday 31 of October 2011 15:19:53 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
The Document will be ready about a week before the release so keep an
eye here around 8-9 of November, ...

Hi,

what's new in this topic? Will it be ready for translation tomorrow?

Is there some news about the document?

Sorry people, there was some disturbance on the Force ;-)
I hope today at some point we will have it available

Best,
Andrea

Kostas

--