Re: [opensuse-translation] Freezing of package summaries and descriptions
  • From: Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:42:25 +0100
2011/11/4 Andrea Turrini <andrea.turrini@xxxxxxxxx>:
2011/11/4 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
They are not all about kernels, of course; descriptions relative to
kernels are 20 (2 in base1, 8 in dvd3 and 10 in factory).
So, considering only base, dvd, gnome and kde, untranslated/fuzzy
strings are 167 and 201, respectively, but fixing factory is very easy
using translation memory even if it is not necessary for the release.

Since now oS 12.1 is almost closed, provided I have understood
correctly your message [1], I think it is better to refresh the
packages/pot so at least oss packages are completely translated.

Any comment on this?

Best,
Andrea

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2011-11/msg00408.html