Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org in arabic
On zondag 6 november 2011 02:34:54 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Friday, 2011-11-04 at 23:11 +0100, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On vrijdag 4 november 2011 11:37:57 hannysabbagh sabbagh wrote:
hi

1- all svn things are forbidden in our country,i don't know why..

I used to work in Yemen, so I know a little about the Arabic world, but
don't speak or read Arabic.
I assume the reason is that you have to use svn+ssh and ssh is encrypting
your traffic, which obviously can't be listen in.

If he can use Vertaal, he can upload/download files from there.

Maybe you can give a little more detail about that option.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf