From: f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx
To: opensuse-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org in arabic
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 23:11:16 +0100

On vrijdag 4 november 2011 11:37:57 hannysabbagh sabbagh wrote:
hi

1- all svn things are forbidden in our country,i don't know why..

I used to work in Yemen, so I know a little about the Arabic world, but don't
speak or read Arabic.
I assume the reason is that you have to use svn+ssh and ssh is encrypting your
traffic, which obviously can't be listen in.

2- and because it is forbidden i can't create a team for arabic..and i
can't get the files online

You can have a team, but you can't commit any translation.

3- the best thing in my opinion is like that simple,i send the files to
someone who can put it online, and he take care of it,or any other solution
will be good..

In this case I can help you. You just have to agree that I do your commits and
my account will be authorized to do these commits, but you are the team leader
and you send your files as attachments to an email message. I will only accept
translations from you.

4- thanks.

--
fr.gr.