Re: [opensuse-translation] software.opensuse.org in arabic
Am 04.11.2011 06:38, schrieb hannysabbagh sabbagh:

hi there.

i am hannysabbagh,one of the arabic users for opensuse,
i have already contacted the opensuse translations mailing list to
translate this page:
http://software.opensuse.org/114/en

into the arabic language,i was kind of busy in the last time,but today i have
finished the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j4kuxuba6ms8442

i didn't see an arabic team to send the file,i hope someone can get this file
online,otherwise i am ready to create a team if you want.

I commited the file to lcn. I'm not so sure, the webpage will look proper in arabic, we'll see.

Greetings, Stephan