Re: [opensuse-translation] Some late updates
Am Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011 schrieb Luiz Fernando Ranghetti:
2011/10/28 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I just applied a patch to replace Novell by SUSE in the greeter text.
I update the pot file and ran merge.

Greetings, Stephan

Hi,

The SUSEGreeter talks about openSUSE Build Service but I think it was
renamed to Open Build Service.

The software behind the openSUSE Build Service was given a more speaking name,
but build.opensuse.org still hosts the openSUSE Build Service, which is an
installation of the Open Build Service. Just to confuse you - everything is
fine :)

Greetings, Stephan