Re: [opensuse-translation] Italian traslation of KDE Shortcuts and Gestures
Tirsdag den 1. november 2011 17:50:40 skrev Andrea Turrini:
On 11/01/2011 04:50 PM, G G wrote:
Hi All,
as you can see in the screenshot [0] , i've found that the central
list (and the relative comment on the right) of KDE's Shortcuts and
Gestures have not been traslated.
Have you fix this for the 12.1?

The untranslated strings in the screenshot do not belong to openSUSE
translations but they come directly from KDE upstream. According to the
tag 4.7.2, such strings are translated upstream but they are not
included in the oS version of KDE 4.7.2. I do not know why.

My suggestion is that you file a bug report in bugzilla.novell.com
against oS 12.1, component KDE4 Workspace requiring an update of the
kde4-l10n-it package in oS 12.1.

Looks like *.desktop files are untranslated, check that the package 'desktop-
translations' is installed.

But seems it's clearly an openSUSE bug.