Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:10:21 +0000
Kostas,

Thanks man, if you can then place a link and send a reminder email to
this list, will be most welcomed.

All the best,
NM

2011/10/31 Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hey I forgot to mention the most important stuff :s
The Document will be ready about a week before the release so keep an
eye here around 8-9 of November, in the 16th(day of the release)
everyone of us will have the announcement ready so that we can blog it
or give it to local Press or do what ever we can think with it in
order to promote 12.1, In the 'original'(English) announcement we will
have links to the translated Announcements.
I am thinking in making a wiki page with all the translations and link
there, so that it will be available to anyone, although if someone has
another idea please feel free to tell me about it.