Re: [opensuse-translation] 12.1 Release announcement needs translation
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:42:41 +0200
2011/10/31 Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>:

Le 28/10/2011 17:05, Kostas Koudaras a écrit :

On 2011-10-28 11:54, Alexander Melentyev wrote:

2011/10/28 Kostas Koudaras<warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, you are probably right, I just want to know in what languages we
can translate so that I look elsewhere for people to translate just
this text for languages that people on that list may not cover ;-)
This is just a marketing announcement, wouldn't be better and easier
to just publish here the text file?
If you thing a .pot file is better I will do it though ;-)

Since it has to be fully translated anyway in a short time, I think
attaching a text file would be OK.

Ok, but for the next time just do it the way we do the release notes, via
pot file, so that it doesn't break the workflow. Just put it there and we
will translate it as we do all the texts.

Ok I will, thanks guys ;-)
So we have:
Carlos for Spanish,
Andrea for Italian,
Alexander for Russian,
Kostas(me) for Greek,
Is there anybody else here?
I am looking for:
German
Portuguese
Indian
Japanese
Chinese
French

Hi,

If you still need someone for french, I can do it. How long is that text?

Well the previous was a bit more than 2 pages I think and yes we need
someone for French ;-)

Cheers,

Guillaume

and what ever other language you can think/know of...

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

               Carlos E. R.
               (from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)

Thanks guys,
if someone can translate in another language is more than welcome ;-)
Kostas

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr